Whether you are looking to find new ways to manage stress and anxiety, build self-esteem or overcome a challenging time in your life, let’s embark on this journey to wellness together.
• Anxiety, fear, and obsessive worrying
• Depression, sadness, and loneliness
• Family conflict, divorce, blended families
• Stress management and self-care
• Low self-esteem and body image
• Difficulty adjusting to change and life transitions
• Healthy relationships, communication and boundaries
Therapy sessions are for children (10-12), teens (13-18) and adults with anxiety, depression, family conflict, stress, life transitions, low self-esteem, relationship and peer-related concerns.
Therapeutic Yoga & Mindfulness
Therapeutic yoga and mindfulness sessions are designed for individuals looking for support in managing their emotional, mental or spiritual concerns in a more holistic setting.
Kids & Family Yoga Classes
Classes include yoga, games, music, stories, meditation and mindfulness activities to help kids learn new ways to calm their minds and bodies.
- 6 Reasons Why Mindfulness And Yoga Are Becoming Popular For KidsI imagine not many of us born before the millennium ever remember a time in school where we stopped doing class work for a meditation break. It has always been acknowledged that children and teens of all ages need time to stretch their bodies, socialize with peers, work off some pent-up energy and take a … Read more
- Tips To Help Transition Your Kid Into Back-To-School ModeChange and life transitions can be hard for everyone– children, teens and even adults. Let's face it whether it was a big move to another city, a divorce, loss of a loved one or break-up we have all struggled to deal with change. If your hope is that your child or teen will grow up … Read more
- 5 Ways to Start Empowering YourselfHave you ever been in one of those life ruts– you know the ones where you feel like life has got you down, nothing seems to be going right and your daily routine has become mundane. Perhaps on more occasions than you would like to admit, you have thought about up and leaving your life … Read more