Feeling empowered is the first step towards wellness
Wondering if therapy is right for you?
- Do you spend too much time worrying about the future or unable to let go of the past?
- Are you constantly overwhelmed by stress and looking to live a more well-balanced life?
- Have you been struggling to overcome a challenging time in your life such as adjusting to college?
- Is low self-esteem or fear holding you back from pursuing what you really want?
• Anxiety, fear, and obsessive worrying
• Difficulty adjusting to change and life transitions
• Depression, feelings of sadness, worthlessness and loneliness
• Stress management and self-care
• Low self-esteem and body image concerns
• Family conflict, divorce, blended families
• Relationships, communication and boundaries
Meet Amanda Schofield
Hi! I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Registered Yoga Teacher in Oviedo, Florida. My passion lies in empowering teens and women to overcome challenges, find peace within themselves and live happier, healthier lives.
I graduated with my Bachelor’s in Psychology from the University of Central Florida and received my Master’s in Mental Health Counseling from the University of South Florida. Since then I have completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training and kids yoga certification.
I take a holistic approach and enjoy incorporating yoga and mindfulness-based techniques throughout the therapy process. This helps you become more in tune with your mind and body and ultimately, more present in your relationships and every day tasks. Most importantly, you can expect to be met with compassionate support in a safe and non-judgmental space.