Whether you are looking to find new ways to manage stress and anxiety, build self-esteem or overcome a challenging time in your life, let’s embark on this journey to wellness together.
• Anxiety, fear, and obsessive worrying
• Difficulty adjusting to change and life transitions
• Depression, feelings of sadness, and loneliness
• Stress management and self-care
• Low self-esteem and body image
• Family conflict, divorce, blended families
• Healthy relationships, communication and boundaries
Individual Therapy Sessions
Therapy sessions are for children (10-12), teens (13-18) and adults dealing with anxiety, depression, family conflict, stress, life transitions, low self-esteem.
Therapeutic Yoga & Mindfulness
Therapeutic yoga and mindfulness sessions are designed for individuals looking for support in managing their emotional, mental or spiritual concerns in a more holistic setting.
Kids & Family Yoga Classes
Classes include yoga, games, music, stories, meditation and mindfulness activities to help kids learn new ways to calm their minds and bodies.
- Prioritizing Your Mental Health During The HolidaysTis the season to be stressed. As if life wasn't crazy enough, the holidays seem to creep up on us year after year. And if you are the least bit Type A, you know there is quite a bit of added pressure that goes in to the holiday season. Decorate your home, create picture perfect … Read more
- 6 Reasons Why Mindfulness And Yoga Are Becoming Popular For KidsI imagine not many of us born before the millennium ever remember a time in school where we stopped doing class work for a meditation break. It has always been acknowledged that children and teens of all ages need time to stretch their bodies, socialize with peers, work off some pent-up energy and take a … Read more
- Tips To Help Transition Your Kid Into Back-To-School ModeChange and life transitions can be hard for everyone– children, teens and even adults. Let's face it whether it was a big move to another city, a divorce, loss of a loved one or break-up we have all struggled to deal with change. If your hope is that your child or teen will grow up … Read more