Feel empowered. Find peace. Embrace your authentic self.
Hi! I’m Amanda Vargo
I am honored you found Empowered Wellness. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Registered Yoga Teacher. My passion lies in empowering teens and women to overcome challenges and make positive changes in their life.
When I am not practicing on my mat or helping others, you can find me spending time with my husband and daughter. I also love going for walks with my two pups, taking in a beautiful sunset at the beach or cuddled up on the couch watching Friends on a rainy day.
I take a holistic and integrative approach by incorporating yoga and mindfulness-based techniques throughout the therapy process. This helps you become more in tune with your mind and body and ultimately, more present in your relationships and every day tasks. Most importantly, you can expect to be met with compassionate support in a safe and non-judgmental space.
- Anxiety, fear, and obsessive worrying
- Difficulty adjusting to change and life transitions
- Depression, feelings of sadness, worthlessness and loneliness
- Stress management and self-care
- Low self-esteem and body image concerns
- Family conflict, divorce, blended families
- Relationships, communication and boundaries
- Infertility, pregnancy loss and miscarriage
- Perinatal + postpartum support
Therapy can help your teen manage school and life stressors, learn new communication and social skills as well as express their emotions in a safe, supportive space.
Sessions for adult women who are looking to learn new ways of managing their stress, overcome fear + anxiety, build healthy relationships, set boundaries and implement self-care.
Virtual therapy sessions are available for Florida residents looking to improve their mental health and wellness from the comfort of their own home through a secure, HIPAA compliant platform.
“We don’t have to do all of it alone. We were never meant to.”– Brené Brown