What is a Therapeutic Yoga Session?
Therapeutic yoga sessions are specifically designed to help you better manage symptoms of anxiety, stress or depression in a more holistic approach than traditional talk therapy. You will learn specific asanas or yoga poses, breathing exercises known as pranayama, and mindfulness techniques based on your individual needs and concerns.
The goal of therapeutic yoga and mindfulness sessions is to equip you with new self-soothing techniques and support you in a healing process that integrates mind, body and soul.
No prior yoga experience is required.
Who would benefit from a Therapeutic Yoga Session?
Both teens and adults can benefit from learning new yoga and mindfulness techniques especially those looking to:
- Manage stress and improve self-care
- Practice self-love and compassion
- Feel more present, calm or at peace within themselves
- Re-connect with their body after trauma or grief and loss
- Feel more empowered to overcome challenges and handle everyday life