Online counseling is the perfect way to reap the benefits of therapy from the comfort of your own space!
Online Counseling and Virtual Therapy in Florida
Online counseling is the new, modern way to find access to mental health services— no matter whether you live in a rural area, have transportation issues or a busy schedule. Online counseling can help you manage a variety of concerns including stress, anxiety, life changes and transitions, relationship and communication issues, self-esteem and body image.
Is online counseling right for you?
- To receive online counseling services through Empowered Wellness, you must be a Florida resident.
- You will need to have access to a computer, reliabe internet connection, email, and a private space where you feel your confidentiality will be upheld.
- You must be willing to sign all documentation agreeing and adhering to Online Counseling policies and procedures including providing electronic form of payment on the Simple Practice client portal.
When is online counseling not the right fit?
- First and foremost, online counseling and therapy is not a good fit for individuals who are having thoughts of hurting themselves or someone else. This includes suicidal and homicidal -ideation, plans or intent.
- If you are experiencing a severe mental health illness with intrusive thoughts, you will need a higher level of care that online counseling cannot provide.
- If you struggle with technology, do not have access to a computer or reliable internet connection.